Before I get into this recipe, I want to thank everyone for their patience over the last few months. I recently got a new job that has been keeping me very busy, so it has been difficult for me to test and post new recipes. I appreciate all the messages of support and love I received on instagram, it means the world to me. I’m already working on lots of new delicious goodies to post very soon.
This recipe just takes middle eastern ingredients and treats them in the style of classic nachos. Its SO easy to make and would be perfect for upcoming holiday parties. If you’re in a time crunch, most, if not all of the ingredients can be easily bought rather than made from scratch .
**Please feel free to click on the red links for photo references**
- 30 Pita chips (Stacy’s brand is fantastic, or you can make them at home)
- 1/2 cup Hummus (See homemade recipe here)
- 1/2 cup Baba Ganoush (See homemade recipe here)
- 3 tbsp Labneh or extra thick Greek Yogurt
- Chickpeas (canned or hydrated)
- Tomatoes, diced
- Red Onion, diced
- Pomegranate seeds
- Pickled Turnips
- Flatleaf parsley, finely chopped
- Feta cheese or vegan feta
- If you are frying your pita chips: heat up some oil to 250. Cut up fresh pita into triangle shapes, and fry until golden brown. Season with a couple pinches of salt
- On a plate, spread out an even layer of hummus, and arrange chips on top
- Add baba ganoush and labneh – these are thick dips, so you can add a dollop or I used a piping bag to add the labneh evenly throughout.
- Sprinkle on the rest of your ingredients with as much as little as you’d like. Enjoy!